Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Review: Deceptive Measures

Deceptive Measures Deceptive Measures by Traci Hohenstein
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I am trying to make some dent in my read for reviews whilst my back is bad, so as per normal for me I am way behind.

This was an OK book, its a suspense mystery that has all the elements of a good read.

Rachel Scott's daughter Mallory was kidnapped 6 years ago, there has been a lead that seems to appertain to an illegal adoption ring. Stacey is Rachel's friend, the one who uncovered this 'ring' of illegal adoptions, so working together [and they need to work fast] brings them into all kinds of dangers.


I enjoyed what I read, it flowed well and although its not an outstanding book for me it was a good enjoyable 'lets sit down and have a read' book.

Its really well written.

My thanks to Amazon Publishing via Net Galley and of course to the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment