Monday, 5 September 2016

Review: Dead Man's Thoughts

Dead Man's Thoughts Dead Man's Thoughts by Carolyn Wheat
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I am trying to catch up on some books I missed out on whilst my back is bad.

I thought I would select this one, it went down my Kindle and I forgot about it. I can only say in full honesty that I am glad I picked this up now. It would have been taking up space on my Kindle and me forever wondering when I would read it.

Its a mystery suspense. Its an OK read but it didn't really do anything for me, its not gripping, its not a book I could say I didn't want to put down, I was aching for it to end in fact.

I realize this sounds harsh but it needs some brushing up for a reader to sustain being able to read this in its full glory.


I received this from Open Road Integrated Media via Net Galley.
I am sorry I couldn't be more positive

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment