Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Review: Bitter Fruits

Bitter Fruits Bitter Fruits by Alice Clark-Platts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I know this book has been out a while now and I am trying to go backwards in my line of read to reviews.

This is a great debut novel, I notice a lot of debut novels that are coming out recently have been of a high standard and have really captured my attention, this one being of the same mind. Its haunting.

Emily the girl who was murdered is a very complicated girl, I found her character very interesting.

The Investigation into her death and the minds of those surrounding it were awesome.

A little more about the detective would be have been good, a bit surrounding him.

But this just a minor thing for me, doesn't spoil the book, just something I would prefer personally.

My thanks to Penguin UK - Michael Joseph via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment