Friday, 23 September 2016

Review: Before I Let You In

Before I Let You In Before I Let You In by Jenny Blackhurst
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG Jenny Blackhurst. She's has climbed right to the top 10 of my personal charts for reading thrillers. After her last book I thought that was brilliant, and it was. This one was a topic of something else and it just bulldozed along.


Have you ever thought you were loosing your mind? Then put yourself into one of the three women who are the main characters in this book.
New baby, young child to take to school. Tired Mom.

Then there is Eleanor and Bea.

Karen is the one that fixes everything, except can she fix this problem?
Karen is a psychiatrist so she knows what's what.......doesn't she?

Until......
a new patient arrives in her office needing to sort out her constant headaches, but its Karen who is given the headache because this new patient knows more about her than Karen will learn about her!

Its a really good 'pull me in and lock me away' kind of read, where you don't want to surface until you finish this book.

Its powerful story will keep your lunging from page to page, eager to flick to more and more of its secrets behind the pages.

I really loved this book so much.
I want to say more but don't want to give away the story so I am going to say.....

This year has been an AWESOME revelation for some brilliant debut novels, and this authors debut novel had me reeling, now this one really has put me eager for her next book.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment