Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 4 August 2016

Review: Knitting Pattern - KP68 - baby girls matinee jacket, bonnet, mitts, trousers, booties and blanket - 0-3mths

Knitting Pattern - KP68 - baby girls matinee jacket, bonnet, mitts, trousers, booties and blanket - 0-3mths Knitting Pattern - KP68 - baby girls matinee jacket, bonnet, mitts, trousers, booties and blanket - 0-3mths by shifio patterns
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I thought I would spend my NO RUSH rewards being a prime member on Amazon so I have accumulated a few knitting patterns, I have downloaded them to my Kindle app as they show up in color.

This is an easy pattern to follow, its have a nice layette for a newborn to 3 months.

Self explained and easy layout

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment