Thursday, 18 August 2016

Review: A Front Page Affair

A Front Page Affair A Front Page Affair by Radha Vatsal
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This book is set in the 1900's so you need to cast your mind back to that mind set. Women were treated somewhat differently I don't car what people say, it was a different era back then.

This is the start of a new series by this author and not having read anything by her before I kept my mind open.

Kitty comes from a background of a person who is 'well off' in those days, she had money and was well traveled at the age of only 19.

Her job was a good one but sometimes mundane and she wanted more. Like most young people no matter what era we were born into.

Kitty becomes embroiled in a murder. This leads her to an avenue of a new dimension.
A new Kitty emerges.


Its a well written story and I enjoyed it.
Three stars from me means it liked it, is a fair easy going story that you can pick up and put down and enjoy.

Anyone who likes 'soft' mysteries would enjoy this one.

My thanks to SOURCEBOOKS Landmark via Net Galley for my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment