Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 8 August 2016

Review: Blood Sister

Blood Sister Blood Sister by Dreda Say Mitchell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I think someone really really wanted me to read this, I had requested this on Net Galley and whilst awaiting to see if I was sanctioned to read it and review it I also received it in paperback format from the Publishers, so double yummy which now means my daughter can read it to and give a review later.

This is a first book in another series by this author and it starts off with a BANG. Its definitely one that when you get into it you want to know where all this is going to lead. I would think that the main characters will appear in the subsequent books in this leading series.

The characters are believable. The scenes are made to be real and the author draws you into its den.

Its really a book you need to watch out for and be prepared that you will want to read further books in the series, I know I do.

My thanks to all those concerned who made this book available to me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment