Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 28 July 2016

Review: Wicked Exposure

Wicked Exposure Wicked Exposure by Katana Collins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is a book that pulled me in by the blurb. The cover looked good too.

Again, I am very late coming to the table with this one as I allowed it to slip down my mountain of reads. I am trying to play catchup [as if that will ever happen]

I can only give it 3 stars for my taste.

My confusion isn't just because I hadn't read book I [I don't think] it just seems a little too far over to 'unbelievable'

If you are want to catch you sisters killer you live her life?
You take on the erotic lifestyle she had and actually live it? to unravel why?

We have BDSM, we have fetish we have an entire mix of not only sex and sex acts, we have some really unrealistic expectations that a reader has to accept.

I am unable to accept it.

I have nothing against the erotic behaviour etc but how its portrayed to unravel a crime.

I thank Kensington Books via Net Galley for my copy but I won't be reading book 3 by personal choice and remember, not everybodies read is the same so you may like it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment