Saturday, 23 July 2016

Review: The Weekend Wives

The Weekend Wives The Weekend Wives by Christina Hopkinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a really likable story. You can sit and curl up with this one and just let it flow sat outside on a nice summers day or inside in front of the fire. Either way, its what I would term a 'time to myself curl up book'.

The author has weaved a really good story.

The first half of the book was dragging a bit then things started to improve for me, but some may have given it up by then, all I need to say is, stick with it as it does get better.

There are three main 'wives' in this story and each has a different life story to tell with different responsibilities and needs.

Its a game of secrets too especially when a Weekend Wives Club is formed.

I really did love this book, and will look out for more from this author.

Thank you to the authors PA, Publisher and Bookbridge for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment