Saturday, 23 July 2016

Review: Tell Me Lies

Tell Me Lies Tell Me Lies by Rebecca Muddiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Tell me Lies

This is an absolutely fab book for all those readers that just "Aw I could see what was going to happen" or "I just knew from start to finish who it would be" I am going to challenge you that you won't with this one.

Everyone is telling lies in this book.

Imagine getting a line up of people, ask them the same questions but in a different room completely unheard answers not being able to spend time in getting their stories straight and..........
who do you believe? Everyone's reply sounds real, sounds plausible.

Sitting on judgment on the characters in this book will lead you to some avenues and one way streets you just won't know how to unravel your way out from.

Great maze of a plot in this book.

I want to say thank you to the publishers and Bookbridge in connecting me with this book



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment