Thursday, 28 July 2016

Review: The Teacher

The Teacher The Teacher by Katerina Diamond
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



When someone tells you 'not to do that', you question it.
When someone says 'not sure if you will like that book'
Then when you hear "not for the faint hearted" my stomach dropped at the same time as my brain kicking in........take that challenge, go on, you know you want to, you know friends who have read this and said its not a book to be missed.

So......I blame you!

I also say....thank you!

Because this is a read certainly that will keep your stomach churning, this will keep your mind ticking, this will keep you up all night in more ways than one and if you, like me, have a vivid imagination you will be seeing this play out in your minds eye.

Brain twaddling fab. Loved it.

The author has structured a book here that has kept the attention of the reader feeling sick, feeling in awe, feeling yuk, feeling, well, that was deserved, feeling or horror, then feeling of satisfaction.

Its a raise up, its a plummet down
Its a roller coaster of events that will iron out, but not just yet.........

Fab, one of my top books this year without a doubt.

Teacher
Lesson learnt


I received this book from HarperCollins UK, Avon Via net galley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment