Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 11 July 2016

Review: Slow Cooker Cookbook: Healthy And Easy To Made Slow Cooker Recipes.

Slow Cooker Cookbook: Healthy And Easy To Made Slow Cooker Recipes. Slow Cooker Cookbook: Healthy And Easy To Made Slow Cooker Recipes. by Andrie Linson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have been up and down the scales for ages, never getting anywhere fast, so I bought this from Amazon from my Prime membership of No Rush, I earn a £1 each time I select that so been using it on Kindle books for cookbooks and knitting books.

I downloaded this to my iPad on my Kindle app to see this in full colour.

Now I like this book because it gives me photos.

There are some good recipes in there that is worth my trying and has the calorie content. So wish me luck



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment