Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 23 July 2016

Review: Last Ragged Breath

Last Ragged Breath Last Ragged Breath by Julia Keller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I am not really into Mysteries like this and especially when I have jumped into the series, although a quarter of the book reiterated what happened in the previous books, it only does a little clipping so I wasn't really none the wiser as I obviously didn't know who was who and what was what.

That is my fault for choosing a book that obviously is not a stand alone in a series. I wish the publishers would say that in the description as it can put us readers off.


I did like the sound of the plot and what it entailed.

I learnt about Buffalo Creek disaster, I had no idea or any idea it even happened, so that was a learning curve and I have learnt something new.

I see lots of people saying they loved the series, I am sure i would have too if I started from the beginning.

Thank you to the publishers and to Bookbridge for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment