Thursday, 28 July 2016

Review: The Good Mother

The Good Mother The Good Mother by Amy Bird
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ohhhhh my giddy aunt.

This book has captured my entire day today, I have resented any interruptions at all.

I have been told to take some ME time as I am under a lot of stress so, I took myself into my bedroom and I was lost in this book for the remaining hours reading it.
I forgot to drink, unless someone got me a drink, I forgot to eat [now that is something!] I kid you not, I just wanted to finish this from beginning to end.

I got to around 60-70% of this book and I was woken up to an entirely different twist, different brain twist, hey....reverse up, hold up and take a breath.

This is one of the most outstanding books this year for me that I will never forget


I would like to thank Carina UK via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment