Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 21 July 2016

Review: The Doll's House

The Doll's House The Doll's House by M.J. Arlidge
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



After reading the other books in this series I was so looking forward to getting my hands on this one so I was overjoyed to read it.

Its intense, its mysterious, it captures your interest from the start to finish. The reason I have dropped a star is that it didn't give me that heart thumping moments that the other books did. Don't get me wrong, it was ace, it was fab, but there was just something I felt was missing in the pace of the plot.

This author is on my top list of authors that I eagerly await each book.

Imagine waking up somewhere not knowing how you got there and as this intensifies as it goes on its nail biting.

I had moments of intense times reading this and then short bursts of.....c'mon...c'mon....
Maybe that was down to me for wanting it to hurry along.

But its certainly not a book to be missed.


I have been late in coming to the table with this as it slipped down my kindle, I have a notepad but it fell apart and I had to rewrite my 'to read' books out and this one slipped me by.

Never mind, everything comes to those who wait right?

I was provided a copy of this from Penguin via Net Galley who I need to thank

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment