Saturday, 9 July 2016

Review: Daisy in Chains

Daisy in Chains Daisy in Chains by Sharon Bolton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I am pretty laid low with my back at the moment, in a bit of pain, but I swear to God, I have struggled to not allow the painkillers to make me fall asleep. This book gripped me and I also swear I haven't taken a breathe of air for hours.

This is really a gripping read.
Its a 'leave me along book' I am reading.

Hamish is creepy, intriguing and beguiling at times, he has his very own fan club. Yes, even though he is in prison for kidnapping and murdering three women.

Maggie Rose is a defense lawyer and Hamish thinks he can get her on his side, after all look at his fan club and his charisma, who could not fall for him and his beguiling ways and looks.

So he writes to her inviting her to work for him as he has evidence that he is not a murderer.

Maggie takes cases that she knows she can win, so will she fall for his charm.

The book is written in such a way you can't help to fall for its charm, its call out of....just one more chapter.......THE END, before you notice, you are gasping for air.

I so loved this book.

Thank you to Random House UK, Transworld Publishers via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment