Thursday, 21 July 2016

Review: The Couple Next Door

The Couple Next Door The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Yes, yes yes yes yes!

I love it when there is a up and coming author who just produces such an amazing book it looks like they have been a best seller for years. I am not kidding, this is truly a remarkable read.

I know us reviewers, we say things like 'twists and turns'
'unputdownable', stayed up all night to read it, but I tell you, its so true.

If you are a passionate reader, and I know that you are because you are on Goodreads writing reviews, then you will certainly understand my gushing on this book.

Secrets.
Lies
Do you know your partner? really?
Do you know your neighbors? really?
Do you know your Inlaws? really?

Just how do you know the good people from the bad?

I was hooked, yes hooked from one page to the other, needing to put this book down but just couldn't. I had other things I needed to try and do, but this time I was happy I had a bad back and had a good excuse to be lazy and sit and read.

I am aware l sound like I am gushing and people do comment sometimes, but an avid reader will know when they enjoyed a good book they just have to get out their foghorn and shout it out the world.

I can't wait for a chance to read another book from this author.


My thanks to Random House UK, Transworld Publishers via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment