Saturday, 9 July 2016

Review: Copping It Sweet

Copping It Sweet Copping It Sweet by Anna Clifton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I haven't read all this series, but it doesn't matter, the author does enhance some details so that this can be read as a stand alone.

The author asked me if I would like to read this, she knows that sometimes i like to jump into a good love/romance sometimes which breaks up my usual genre. It has to be a good one though and I know that Anna Clifton delivers those kind of reads that aren't mushy, too overboard and has a realistic feel to them.

This is a story about Sara and Cooper, it does have some intense moments, mushy moments but romantic suspense too.

Maybe because I read other books and not romantic books often this made this book stand out for me, I always think its nice to swap around certain genres so that you can read afresh.

I think this was a great book for me to relax with and just sit and enjoy and go with the flow

Thank you to Net Galley but to the author too for my very good read

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment