Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 11 July 2016

Review: BOX SET: The Complete Guide on How to Knit. From Beginner to Expert. Knitting for Everyone. Including Tons of Detailed Pictures: Knitting from A to Z. Take Your Skills from Basic to Advance

BOX SET: The Complete Guide on How to Knit. From Beginner to Expert. Knitting for Everyone. Including Tons of Detailed Pictures: Knitting from A to Z. Take Your Skills from Basic to Advance BOX SET: The Complete Guide on How to Knit. From Beginner to Expert. Knitting for Everyone. Including Tons of Detailed Pictures: Knitting from A to Z. Take Your Skills from Basic to Advance by Kathy Wilston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am a Prime member with Amazon so if i choose No Rush delivery on my items I get £1 to spend, so this has been adding up so thought I would use it on some knitting books.

I download them onto my iPad Kindle app so I can see them in color.

This is a box set.

Beginners:

Although I am not a beginner it was good to go back to basics.

Intermediate:

There were some really good patterns I had forgotten about.

Advanced:

Can't wait to start on some of these patterns.

I think on the whole this is quite a good book to own as it has detailed photos and not just all that writing to read, I love by going by visuals, so this got my thumbs up

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment