Saturday, 23 July 2016

Review: An Accidental Life

An Accidental Life An Accidental Life by Pamela Binnings Ewen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This book had a very good story. I think its sort of loosely based around something that happened that hit the news, I am not saying the author says this, but I remember the case. It was a very complicated case where a baby was born even after an 'abortion'

Or should I say "accidentally" born.

Its one of those emotive books its also based around a Christian belief.

The couple both have good standing and good jobs.

We need to remember that this is written in the years 1980 so things were a little different back then.

I would have liked to see more of the legal issues and dilemmas written in the book more than the the challenges that crossed Rebecca and Amalise path.

Its very slow to take off, but without giving spoilers, its a well written book.

I would like to thank B&H Books, B&H Fiction, B&H Kids via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment