Sunday, 19 June 2016

Review: With Deadly Intent

With Deadly Intent With Deadly Intent by K.A. Richardson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



There is nothing worse than an author writing a thriller and its not fast paced or "thrilling".

This was NOT one of those. This was a rollercoaster ride that had big huge dips in the middle of it that made you scream with horror, or shout with the words "Stop you best not do that".
This is on of those cliche readers time where I say " I couldn't put the book down" and its true, I couldn't sleep, I need to, but I just had to keep on reading.


Its so well rounded this story that each chapter goes into the next where you say to yourself inside your head 'one more chapter then bed'....
one one more chapter then bed.
And before you know it the morning is breaking light.

This is a fabulous start to a series and I can't wait for book two.


I need to say this, I gotta say this.......I love the cover.

Thank you to the author K A Richardson for allowing me to read and review this book.
I need book 2 now.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment