Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 30 June 2016

Review: The Stepmother

The Stepmother The Stepmother by Claire Seeber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book i have been longing for as I love the last book I read by this author.

This is a snappy fast past short chapters book that just leads you to one chapter, then another then another because its definitely going to keep you awake at night, its going to make you put aside any chores in the day if you read in the day time, you just have to read, no....... need to read this in one sitting.

Step families are hard at the best of times.
This is of no exception in this book.

Jeannie and Matthew are trying to blend a family unit together and they are a solid couple so they can do it.

But, Jeannie has a secret and someone wants to bring it to light and ruin everything she has.

Will her marriage survive if this comes out?


We all like happy endings, but will this end as predicted?
You need to read this to find out.

I definitely recommend this. I was totally hooked.

My thanks to Bookouture via Net Galley for my early copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment