Sunday, 19 June 2016

Review: S is for Stranger

S is for Stranger S is for Stranger by Louise Stone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I was really looking forward to reading this. I personally think this could be an excellent story with just a few things changing.

In some places it got where I thought "hm didn't I read that just now"

I understand the story, its a good plot with a child going missing and a mom who has personal issues healthwise where we are lead to believe she might be bonkers, or is she actually right in what she relates to the DI that day, explaining what happened and her ex husband being at the same place but he denying it.
I certainly thought I was going crazy in the plot sometimes too.

Its a good debut novel, it has all the basis of a great read, but in some parts were yawnable and didn't keep my interest as much as I really wanted it to.

After saying this, this author has something, you can feel it from the pages so this won't put me off of reading more from her.

The ending was excellent.


Thank you to Carina UK via Net Galley for my advanced copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment