Sunday, 19 June 2016

Review: Remi's Choice

Remi's Choice Remi's Choice by Amanda Wylde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This made a nice change to my usual reading material, its nice to jazz things up a bit, well it is for me, then I can come in fresh to each book.

Its been a while since I read a love triangle book. I have nothing wrong whatsoever with love triangle books as I am a realist and things like this do happen.

I thought Remi was totally swept away by Travis, he seems to just open his eyes and see right through her. She who was NOT CHERRY POPPED yet really was putty in his hands. But didn't he treat her well.

When things go a bit hairy and things turn for the worse this is where we meet the third person in the wheel.

Its well written, and because I came in fresh to a genre I haven't read for ages I thought it a nice change and got my teeth into this yesterday. Before I knew it, I had finished the book.

As with any love triangle there is someone who is definitely going to get hurt, hurt bad, but who will it be?


The author asked me if I would consider reading this and I accepted.

Loved the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment