Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Review: The Missing Place

The Missing Place The Missing Place by Sophie Littlefield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Two Mums, two sons, both not knowing each other who work on the Oil Riggs but have gone missing.

What would you do?
Well I am sure after going frantic you would want to go and see what is what. So they both travel and stay in the same place where they're sons stayed.
Black Creek Lodge,

What are the company doing to find them? zilch. Its shocking.

There are a lot of characters you will dislike and some you won't.

The discovery is unraveled by the Moms who form an bond in the same heartrending saga of where are they.

Its well written, page turner indeed.

This isn't the first book I have read by this author I like her style and I liked this storyline.

I received this book from Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via Net Galley.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment