Thursday, 30 June 2016

Review: Last to die

Last to die Last to die by Arlene Hunt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh I really enjoy a cat and mouse stalker, whose watching me kind of book at times.
Keeps me alert, keeps my brain ticking over and keeps me awake!

There was a mass murder at Jessie's high school and she was Jessie survives to tell the tale, the media are all over her like a rash.

But not all media attention is good and we never know who may be watching.

Because Jessie is a strong person, she knows her own mind, shes a survivor. This now makes her a challenge to someone. Someone who wants to prey on her and take her down.

Jessie isn't a young girl, she is 38 years old and was a special Ed teacher at the school.

She taught children who had special needs, ones that were abused, neglected, from dysfunctional families being reared mainly by grandparents.
Jessie knows how life can be tough.

But is she tough enough?


This is a sure 'sit on the edge of your seat and bite your nails' thriller.
I have just had to give this 5 stars its been a journey of fast heart beats to tension to panting for breath.

Riveting.

My thanks to Bookouture via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete