Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 19 June 2016

Review: Games People Play

Games People Play Games People Play by Owen Mullen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a bit of a slow burner for me, I took about halfway through to really get my teeth into it.

If your wife was drowning before your eyes and you took your eyes off your baby in the stroller just for a moment, you look back..............gone.
And what is stranger, no one has seen a thing.

I am not going to go into details because, this story had been weaving for the entire first half of my read and I didn't realize it, it was only halfway through that it all came together for me. I then saw that the groundwork the domino effect on innocent people and those who were thought to be guilty was taking effect and unraveling before my eyes.

This is an author you need to keep an eye on.

My thanks to Maxine for adding this to her endless amount of reading material for us to enjoy.
My thanks also to the author who had me by the short and curlies when it came to the ending.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment