Thursday, 30 June 2016

Review: Daddy Dearest

Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest by Paul Southern
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was approached by the author to ask if I would like to read this.
I haven't been accepting many books at the moment as I am laden down but you know us readers, its like a kid in a sweet shop, temptation reigns.
I am glad the temptation got the better of me though as I found this book different. Its written in a way that is quite intriguing.

Its based around a city center tower block, a Father and his daughter.

He only looks after her on the weekend. but then his daughter goes missing.

Its a book that is written only from the Fathers perspective and you really get into his head.

I can't give more away than this, I'd be revealing too much, I need you to read this for yourself.

The ending is certainly not what I was expecting.


My thanks to Paul Southern for the chance to read this. I had a sixth sense I would enjoy this and I have.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment