Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Review: Baby Doll

Baby Doll Baby Doll by Hollie Overton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Hollie Overton is a really natural author, her books seem to flow and grasp me in.

This book Baby Doll was no exception.

We have a young girl who was kidnapped by this man. We later get to know how this came about and who by.
To imagine being kept in one room and being used for all purpose like a "baby Doll" by this man is unthinkable.
But this is what she had to endure.

Its an intense read at times, sometimes mellows out in its telling of it, but it allowed me to get more breath until it gathered momentum again.

Her sister [twin] has meanwhile got involved with her kidnapped sisters 'first love', so when her twin escapes from the mans clutches, there is more in the family that unfolds.

I could see why her sister was a bit OTT at times and swore and cursed a lot, if you put yourself in her shoes.

I would like to thank Redhook Books via Net Galley for granting my wish to read this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment