Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 8 May 2016

Review: Valentina: a hauntingly intelligent psychological thriller

Valentina: a hauntingly intelligent psychological thriller Valentina: a hauntingly intelligent psychological thriller by S.E. Lynes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



What an unexpected surprise this book turned out to be.
I wasn't expecting it to enthrall me in the degree it did.
Psychopathic manipulation

WOW

Shona now has a new baby and her partner Mickey works offshore. Shona is left alone and of course moving into another place, unfamiliar with anyone and no friends or companions she seeks out to find one.

Oh she finds one alright.

Shona has what everyone wants, a loving partner, baby, nice home, nice life, new friend.
Is this going to work out for her?

This is a fast moving story, yet, its deviousness in the mind of Shona is slowly worked on.

I thank the author for getting in touch with me asking if I would like to read it because I would have missed out on something really special in this book.

The author does a fabulous job with the characters and breathing them to life.

This is a dark mystery thriller with undertones
It really blew my mind this one.

Stood out among many a read, so thank you S E Lynes for my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment