Monday, 30 May 2016

Review: Too Close

Too Close Too Close by Gayle Curtis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



At first I was wondering if this is going to be one of the books from this author that took a nose dive, but no, it suddenly started to get under my skin like all of this authors books prior to this one.

It started off good, then it sort of made me feel 'get on with it' but no sooner had I said that and that was it, it was like a plane suddenly taking flight. BOOM went the engines.

I traveled along quite nicely at an easy pace, then WHAM.

Two children, twins, not a good background, Mother who goes missing or was she dead?
Father who was not a good Father and didn't deserve the title 'dad'.

This took a twist and I wondered if it would all come out, and what it would be like when it did.

The author keeps you guessing along the way and I loved it.

A really intense pleasurable read.


My thanks to Bonnier Publishing via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment