Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 16 May 2016

Review: The Silent Twin

The Silent Twin The Silent Twin by Caroline Mitchell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could say "this author gets better and better with each book she writes"
I could say "I look forward to each book she writes and wait in anticipation"
I could say " this is one of her best yet"

What I DO say is, YES. Yes to all three statements and more.
I enjoyed her other books and will always remember them, one is not better than the next because each are different.

Who would have known I would read something with paranormal tendencies in it, wow.

All three statements I made at the beginning of this review are true and more.
Because this is an author, not a writer, an author who can draw out a story that takes you right in between the pages, clasps you and never lets you go until you are left gasping at the very end.

I thought I knew what was what.....
I really did.
But then suddenly it change to a different direction that I never even thought about.

These twins, one of them going missing and all that it entails was just fascinating how the reading material just kept on giving and giving, it took me in directions that I was unequal to forecast at all.

Based around a family home that was being built up and renovated.

A hunt for the missing twin.
The paranormal elements.

I was enthralled throughout.

This is one of my authors that I await each book.
I am slow getting to the table with this one simply because of the heavy load of books I read, but it was well worth the wait.

Leave the best to last....right?

Thank you to Bookouture via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment