Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 20 May 2016

Review: Feel me Break

Feel me Break Feel me Break by Tara R
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This doesn't take very long to read its 70 pages. Its a book I agreed to read for the author for a review.

This story is about Chloe, her brother was found dead in a ditch and a year later Chloe not being able to come to terms with the death of her brother was found on a bridge.

Nick comes along.
Things change for the better for her.

Chloe is about to take her own life, Nick is on his way to a party and sees her.

My view is that the story is good, the venue for it had potential, its written well, but I feel that it would be much better written with more pages, more surroundings of her brothers prior life, the intense way she felt.

I am an honest reader and reviewer and I found this book OK.

I may not be the best person to read this maybe?? As I tend to read a lot of books per year and I know how many books are out there and trying to make it, so an author of a book needs to stand out in the massive crowd of others in this genre.

I don't wish to be mean, tactfully I can only say there is more work that should be done on this to make it raise above other authors books.

Its an OK read


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment