Sunday, 8 May 2016

Review: The Dead and the Missing

The Dead and the Missing The Dead and the Missing by A.D. Davies
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is a mystery, detective, missing crime read.

The main character in this book is Adam Park, and its his business to find missing persons.

A woman goes missing, and obviously this is not going to be straight forward, there are some bumps in the road which find him at times out of his depth and in a whole heap of problems.

Hes a strong man, hes also a man that makes mistakes and someone who has a heart.

This is road trafficking and something that takes Adam around the world seeking the missing woman.

For me, I read a heap of books each year and this is an OK read, not outstanding but has great potential. I feel that the series [if there will be one] will only get better and better.

This first book is a good start.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment