Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Review: 365 Family Dinners and Devotions Cookbook: A Celebration of Food, Family, and Faith

365 Family Dinners and Devotions Cookbook: A Celebration of Food, Family, and Faith 365 Family Dinners and Devotions Cookbook: A Celebration of Food, Family, and Faith by Kathleen Y'Barbo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


365 family dinners.
365 days in a year.

This book isn't something I'm accustomed to as its very different from your 'average'
Recipe books. Each day of the Month is marked at the top. Below this is a recipe.
Recipe for cooking.

Below that on each page is a little daily quote. Then a biblical scripture supporting it.

So you get to recipes in one!
One for your bodily consumption and one for your spiritual one.
Thus feeding both at the same time.

The only reason I gave this 4 stars is, personally I would have liked to see a photo of the recipe on each page, no matter how small.

My thanks to Net Galley and publishers for my advanced copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment