Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 30 April 2016

Review: Wicked Steps

Wicked Steps Wicked Steps by Cory Cyr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is no traditional love story, its complex, its complicated and some might say its taboo, but one thing, it kept my attention.

It made a full turnaround change from the psychological thrillers I tend to read or family dramas. So its nice sometimes to leap out to something different and enjoy it.

Wicked, the male in this story was lush to look at but selfish, not grown up enough to be a man. Then the more you read about him and learn about him I did a full circle and grew to quite like him, the man did have a heart after all.

There are stormy sex scenes in here that are so hot you could get badly burnt, but the way the author has portrayed it all and written it so well you are taken right in there among the feelings of it all between the two.

Wicked, he is evil, vindictive, you will hate him, but I dare you to love him.

Very well written. First story [I think] I have read by this author. I was asked if I would like to read it, and I thought ...why not, lets have a bit of change, I am so glad I did as it was a book that truly I got hooked on.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment