Monday, 18 April 2016

Review: Second to Cry

Second to Cry Second to Cry by Carys Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



We watch these TV shows don't we, the Chat Shows like Jeremy Kyle, and certain ones like that where this couple come on and they want a DNA test to prove that the child is his and he is the Father.
Well, this is how this starts out, with the Lawyer Aiden Connolly’s new case.

Easy peasy, straight forward case, get the swaps/blood tests done, hey presto.....

Its not as straight forward as you think, there is money involved, love, past loves, events and a whole heap of things that come out.

I haven't read the first book, but I believe that the woman Aiden is pinning over is mentioned a lot in the first book of the series.

I found it more in line for YA than for an adult of my age as its a bit like college students and love affairs although the case of paternity was interesting.

It just didn't keep my attention for long.

Thank you to the author and Carina UK via Net Galley for my copy to review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment