Monday, 18 April 2016

Review: The Rosie Project

The Rosie Project The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have been a bit worried about reading this book because of the hype that surrounded it, so I have waited and now I need to read it due to I have book 2 to review.

This was an alright read actually, I wouldn't say it blew me away but I can see why people raved about it.

Its like a witty romance, I think this book is one that you need to read when it suits your mood. Its a bit disjointed at times, but the pulling together of it was well done and sometimes I laughed and sometimes I cringed.

Short snappy chapters helped as it made me read much faster, actually, I don't think that would be an actual fact but it seemed that way.

I am going onto the next in the series now which I got from Net Galey

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment