Monday, 18 April 2016

Review: Confessions of a Sex Therapist

Confessions of a Sex Therapist Confessions of a Sex Therapist by Jane Emery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Why I wonder for someone who reads family drama, psychological thrillers and some chit lit have I accepted from the author to read and review this?

Well, sometimes its nice to have a change, keeps my mind fresh, but I didn't think my mind would explode with hot sweats [and that's not related to my menopause!]

I did find there wasn't an awful lot of a story, in the way it lead anywhere I mean, for example like a thriller, but this sure gets you hot under the cover.

Whilst the Therapist is helping others we learn more about her as well.

Its steamy [so if you wear glasses, get some wipes] its hot [so don't put the heating on there is no need] its OUCH to the touch [ so make sure you sit somewhere away from people when reading this or you will be wriggling in your seat]

Start reading this, grab your partners, grab your spouse, grab anyone you like because after this, when you get to the climax, you may want more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment