Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Review: Wrongful Death

Wrongful Death Wrongful Death by L.J. Sellers
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Detective Jackson always appears to be the tough guy, the hard tough sweet tooth that when you bite into it all the nice sweet ooze pours out, well, he reminds me of that.

When a Police officer [one of their own] is shot, harmed or killed in some way, all pull together to find the person or persons who have done this and why not, its like family. And no one is going to rest until they are found.

This police officer was only just passing blankets out around the homeless to help them keep warm, then, hes dead. Guess where they are going to look.
There seem to be two likely candidates, both mentally ill who seem to be the perpetrators.

Then sexual crimes come to light, some arrests are made but the homeless sector are not taking too kindly to this so there is anarchy among them.

The plot unfolds.


For me, this was a good Police thriller, but it just lacked some excitement in places and sort of dipped on and off. I wanted it to keep my attention throughout each page I read.

After saying that, the twist in its tail was a WHACK in the face. But I struggled at times to stay with it.

*My thanks to Amazon Publishing via Net Galley for my chance to read and review this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment