Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Review: Vintage Dreams

Vintage Dreams Vintage Dreams by Jannie Lund
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The main characters in this read are Scott and Danielle.

Scott has to revisit his home town, not something he is going to enjoy as he has some bad memories left behind there.

Danielle is the not the wallflower, wilting damsel in distress kind of girl, oh no she runs her own business and knows her own mind thank you very much! so this story of both of them works up a storm in more ways than one.

Its a book genre type book that I can come back to reading for a little light relief from the psychological thrillers or hard family drama books I tend to read so I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed this read this afternoon.

I have been laid up with sciatica so this was a lovely easy book that didn't take too much effort to work my brain and just relax and enjoy.


*My thanks to the author for allowing me to review her latest book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment