Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 7 March 2016

Review: Trust No One

Trust No One Trust No One by Clare Donoghue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh dear, yet another book I sat and read today without hardly moving, only when I really had to. I even ignored the phone.

This is a compelling read that you need to set aside time for, because once you start this you won't be able to put it down. And if you do have to, you will be rushing around trying to gt back to it.

Trust no one and you really find you cannot trust one single person in this book. Not one.

This is a story of emotions, this is a story of death, secrets and huge lies.

Who wanted Richard dead?
It falls on the wife, she seems the subject. She has no real alibi, medical condition.

But then again, there were lots of others who could have killed him too.

Its even worse when there are children involved.

I cannot give you any spoilers, so I am going to leave it there.

Highs and Lows and almost didn't see this coming.

*Thank you to Pan Macmillan via Net Galley for my copy+

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment