Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Review: One Summer Night: A Love Letter to Life

One Summer Night: A Love Letter to Life One Summer Night: A Love Letter to Life by Emily Bold
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was quite a tearful page turner at times.

We have this lovely woman here who has children, married and finds out she has a brain tumor.

This book lends us, the reader, part of her past leading up to where we find her today: surrounded by the people she loves and who love her in her final days.

I can't really say much more about the story as I don't want to give spoilers away, it was hard reading at times as it can become quite depressing. For me it was, because of what she had to leave behind and her husband and his feelings about it all.

I had to read it though, I'm a glutton for a weepy.


*This book was provided for me by Bonnier Publishing via Net Galley in return for my honest review*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment