Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 7 March 2016

Review: Last Kiss Goodnight: A heart-breaking story of lost children and the power of a mother's love

Last Kiss Goodnight: A heart-breaking story of lost children and the power of a mother's love Last Kiss Goodnight: A heart-breaking story of lost children and the power of a mother's love by Teresa Driscoll
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have to admit something. I read Teresa Driscoll's other book and completely was balled over by it. Its a book I will never forget.

So when I saw her latest book plus just look at the cover, doesn't it tell a story?
So in I dug and began to read.

I am a bit slowed down at the moment due to taking Diazan for muscle relaxants due to my sciatica so I am not sure if that is the reason I found "getting into this book" difficult. Alas though, once I got through to a section that began to clear everything for me and the mist had parted I was turning page after page until I dropped off with my Kindle flopping onto my face and waking me up :)

There are some awesome descriptions 'one liners' I would call them that are perfect gems to be remembered forever that the author uses.

Its not all doom and gloom in this heartbreaking book there are moments of laughter and town gossip along with a little bit of knitting thrown in! [I will leave you to discover that for yourselves when you read it]

So what started out as a slow read picked up pace.

So this is my second book from this author I have read and enjoyed and definitely be looking forward to her next. I love her topics and she reminds me a little of Diane Chamberlain in the kind of subject matters that she dares to write about. I loved it.

*My thanks to Bookouture and Net Galley for my copy and to the author *

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment