Friday, 25 March 2016

Review: Cruel Water

Cruel Water Cruel Water by Freya Barker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A family member has damned you and the secret is out there all around you.

Viv has buried this secret so deep inside her that its like cancer eating away at her.
She has friends, she has a life, but no one knows her secret.

Although this kind of book plot has been written times before I found that Freya Barkers way of writing is indepth and takes the reader far deeper into roots beyound, deep roots that are so buried that they are rotten.

She meets Ike, hes a biker. Rough, ready etc

And that is where my review ends, because if I write any more I will be giving the plot away and more, so you will need to read this to find out, I hope this whets your appetite for more.

This is book 2 in the series, please read book 1.


*Thank you to the author for my copy via Net Galley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment