Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Review: After the Lie

After the Lie After the Lie by Kerry Fisher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lies

No matter who says it, who its said to, white lie or little lie, its still a a lie
One lie leads to another cover up which becomes another like until you know it you have created a huge mountain of lies that can come down on you like an avalanche and you are covered in the debris.

This has some humorous moments but with an impact that you just don't realize at the time.

Its well written, it keeps you wanting more and its very [what I would call] conversational, where there is lots of chatting, lots of conversations and you don't get bored by a lot of narration.

Lydia is married to the right man, has perfect 'seemingly' children who attend the right school, she owns a wedding business and all seems so perfect in paradise.

Lydia has been living a lie and Mark her husband doesn't know.


I absolutely was enthralled by this story.

The wicked things we weave. And deceive.

Great book.

*My thanks to Bookouture via Net Galley for my copy*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment