Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Review: Slip of the Tongue

Slip of the Tongue Slip of the Tongue by Jessica Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is definitely worth your time and trouble to read this if you don't mind partners cheating.

The thing is, agree with it or not [and most of us will definitely say NOT] you can understand it in this book where Sadie veers off the straight and narrow of married life.
After all, if you were treated like a Queen, loved and lusted over and suddenly one day it stopped, your husband didn't even look your way you would be hurt, devastated feelings of anguish, lack of sex appeal and all the emotions that would run deep within her.

Most people would take to their partners about it right? But maybe some won't.

This lead Sadie down a slippery slope.

I didn't much like Sadie, she didn't appeal to me, but I understood her.

This made for a nice change in my reading habits and found I flicked through this book in no time. Its very well written.


* I received my copy from Jessica Hawkins via Net Galley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment