Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 13 February 2016

Review: On a Slippery Slope

On a Slippery Slope On a Slippery Slope by Melody Fitzpatrick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hannah is in her new town and about to start Middle school. Some of the other children are not very nice to her at all.
The next door neighbor's kid, brother and sister, her new friends persuade her to get involved in the middle school ski and snowboarding club hoping this may help her.

Because Hannah has moved from Vermont to here, they automatically assume that Hannah can ski.
Therein lies Hannah's problem, secret and dilemma.

This is a beautifully written book for young middle grade children which I as an adult enjoyed reading.


*My thanks to Children's Fiction, Travel via Net Galley for my copy*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment