Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 1 February 2016

Review: Dead Secret

Dead Secret Dead Secret by Ava McCarthy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What and absolute crazy ride. This pulled me in and spat me out. I was so engrossed I didn't realize the clock ticking away and nothing was getting done at home.

This story had me literally sunk right into its pages.

There is nothing more thrilling than me to find a story of a child missing or kidnapped or whatever in a story because I just know there are going to be all kinds of emotions coming to the fore, not only for the characters but for me too and this surely happened whilst reading this.

The twist in its tail was spine chilling.

As you can see, I am certainly not going to write anything about the book that hasn't already been covers or spoil it for anyone.

The author is such a fab story teller I can't wait for more books from her.

My thanks to HarperCollins UK, HarperFiction/Blue Door via Net Galley for my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment