Sunday, 7 February 2016

Review: Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OMG

I have read some fantastic books so far this year. This year I have a feeling is going to be awesome. I finished last year on a high and this year has started on a high for just awesomeness in book material.

Jack & Grace

They seem the most perfect of couples. Surely you have experienced it. The typically "forever happy, never row, never have a cross word, smiley at each other, gooey eyed seemingly perfect couple".

Do you get envious?
Or do you think "hmm yeah yeah"

I am sure there are couples out there that get on very well, but the appearance of Jack and Grace and how they both conduct themselves in the public eye is nothing far from awesomeness. But behind closed doors...........

Yep, that is when you see Jack for what he is.

This is not an upsetting brutal man in the full sense of the word as in beatings, so don't be mislead that this may turn your stomach, because it won't.

I knew right from the start that I didn't like Jack. I felt very strongly where I wanted to kick him to make it hurt and worse.

Grace I thought at times was shallow, but the more I read the more I could understand her situation.

Who is going to believe her?
And when will she get any time to herself and an opportunity to even do anything remotely like changing her life situation.

The author has written a strong plot, a plot that will keep you engrossed so well you definitely won't be able to stop reading, if you need to sleep, be aware that you may not be able to, or at the least, wake to find yourself reaching for your book/kindle before even breakfast!
I kid you not, this is one awesome read.

Its strong, its solid, no flaws, the pitch the power and pace is just right for any reading to be pulled along its path.

The conclusion was SUPER.

Would I recommend this book to you?
Would I hell......YES, go get it NOW.
You won't be sorry you read this one. Seriously.


* I need to say Harlequin (UK) Limited via Net Galley and of course the author B. A. Paris for my copy*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment